- The company
Greek Mythology Tours (henceforth referred to as “Greek Mythology Tours”, “we”, “our” or “us”) is a brand name powered & operated by the licensed Travel Agency ‘’GREEKING ME TRAVEL SERVICES LTD’’ with its head offices located at Kallithea, Athens, Greece. Greek Mythology Tours provides multi-day trips (‘’Trip’’, ‘’Trips’’) with a minimum duration of 3 days & a range of guided tours, workshops, activities, cooking lessons, and other services (“Experiences”, “Experience”) to travelers visiting Greece. By reserving a place in any of these Experiences, you (henceforth referred to as “Participant”, “you”, or “Participants”) shall have automatically accepted the terms mentioned herein, confirm that you have fully understood them and have agreed to all of them.
2. Experiences sold by Greek Mythology Tours
All the information and details of Trips and Experiences sold by Greek Mythology Tours are described on the website www.grekmythologytours.com. Some of Greek Mythology Tours Experiences may require a minimum number of participants in order to take place. This minimum number is clearly indicated in each Experience’s respective description on our Website. Greek Mythology Tours reserves the right to cancel an Experience at any given time, up to 24 hours before the scheduled start and for any reason, including but not limited to, an insufficient number of participants.
3. Pricing and details
Greek Mythology Tours reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices and departure times for any of its Experiences without notice. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
All prices provided are on a per person basis unless otherwise mentioned and include local taxes.
Prices do not include tips, personal expenses, cost of drinks, after meal coffee and tea or travel insurance. If in doubt whether something is included in the price of the Experience, please inquire.
4. Requirements to participate in Greek Mythology Tours Experiences or Trips
- All Participants will be required to disclose, at the time of booking, or in any case prior to the commencement of the Trip or Experience, whether the Participant suffers from any medical condition which may prevent the Participant undertaking the Trip or Experience, including, but not limited to, epilepsy, dizziness, limb or back injury, angina or other heart condition, food allergy, dietary requirements or restrictions, severe or uncontrolled asthma, visual impairment, depression or recovering from recent surgery. Given the nature of our Trips and Experiences, we are not in the position to guarantee that all nutritional requirements will be met; however, we will make every effort to meet your needs.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that they participate in the Trip or Experience at their own risk.
- We do not include personal insurance with our Trips or Experiences. Greek Mythology Tours recommends that customers purchase individually their own travel insurance (or ask their travel agent). Greek Mythology Tours will not be held liable for services provided by 3d parties.
- All participants to a Trip or Experience must hold a valid ticket, voucher or confirmation letter. Entry may be refused if tickets or vouchers are damaged or defaced in any way or not purchased from an authorised reseller.
- Greek Mythology Tours’s ability to refuse participation
Greek Mythology Tours reserves the right to refuse any person, for whatever reason, participation in the tour, in its absolute discretion, whether or not they have previously purchased a ticket. A person will be reimbursed for tickets previously purchased should they be refused permission to participate on grounds other than those set out above.
- Accessibility and Safety – Participant guidelines
It should be noted that local conditions in Greece may differ from those that exist in the rest of Europe or the U.S.A. The state and conditions of some streets may present accessibility difficulties. Access for persons with special needs is not guaranteed. Public areas may not be accessible to persons with special needs.
Participation in our Trips or Experiences may require a minimum physical condition, such that you are in the position to walk uphill or climb stairs. Kindly inform us if you have a medical or physical limitation or are undergoing a medical treatment.
Greek Mythology Tours will not be liable for the personal safety of participants, or for the safety of personal items, nor for unforeseen events and incidents that Greek Mythology Tours cannot control, prevent or avoid, including (but not limited to) accidents, thefts and illnesses during the Trip or Experience. Each participant shall be fully responsible for his/her personal health, medical needs and safety.
We advise you to check your insurance contract in order to determine whether you are covered and to clarify what your travel insurance covers in the case of trips abroad. For their own safety, all Participants must obey the directions and instructions of the Trip or Experience guide, must not disturb other Participants or interfere with the Trip or Experience guide’s ability to conduct the Experience in a safe manner.
By joining a Greek Mythology Tours Trip or Experience, each Participant is ensuring its own safety by agreeing to:
- Stay alert and aware of what’s going on around them at all times and avoid any immediate dangers which they believe pose a risk to them.
- Protect themselves from the Greek sun by using appropriate forms of sun protection, including but not limited to a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen during the summer months.
- Be adequately hydrated and nourished before, during and after the tour, in accordance with their specific needs and requirements.
- Not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other substance that may hinder their ability to observe these Guidelines.
- At all times to promptly comply with any directions issued by tour leaders. Athens is a busy, modern city that can be inherently unpredictable. Greek Mythology Tours responds to that risk by relying on the cooperation of all of its Participants.
- Insurance Policy & Personal Insurance
ΑΧΑ Insurance Company S.A. certifies that “GREEKING ME TRAVEL SERVICES LTD” is insured against liability for Bodily Injuries or Material Damage to third parties, which may occur during daily organized activities (guided walking tours, food tours, cooking lessons & folk dance lessons) by the insured and which are caused by negligent acts or negligent omissions of the insured, according to the terms and conditions of our policy No 1200938. Personal insurance is not included. It is your responsibility to take out appropriate travel insurance.
Although “Greek Mythology Tours” and its representatives will always strive to ensure safe and enjoyable completion of its tours they cannot be held responsible for the personal safety of participants. Each participant shall be fully responsible for his/her personal health, medical needs and safety. Please take into consideration any separate terms and conditions of each of our experiences, before booking.
- Photographs taken during the Experiences
- All Participants acknowledge and agree that Greek Mythology Tours is expressly authorised to take photographs of them during the Trips or Experiences and utilise such photographs for the purpose of advertising Greek Mythology Tours including but not limited to being displayed on Greek Mythology Tours website.
- Photographs remain copyright to Greek Mythology Tours and may only be used or reproduced by Participants for private or domestic purposes and must not be used for any commercial purpose, including promotion of any supplier or any supplier’s products or services, without Greek Mythology Tours’s written permission.
- Booking and Terms of Payment
- Participants are responsible for providing accurate information during the booking process. To confirm a booking, the full cost of the Trip or Experience must be paid in advance. Accepted means of payment are online via PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
- The balance of the Trip price is due 60 days prior to departure, payable by PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer. If the balance is not paid when due, Greek Mythology Tours reserves the right to regard the reservation as canceled.
- Upon successful completion of payment, customers will receive confirmation and a voucher via email. This document must be saved as proof of purchase and be presented on the day of the Trip or Experience. Greek Mythology Tours reserves the right to refuse service to any customer without a voucher or letter of confirmation.
- Customers are advised to check the details of the booking and should notify immediately Greek Mythology Tours in case of any errors. Greek Mythology Tours reserves the right to charge a booking fee on the purchase of tickets and an administration fee should tickets purchased be changed to another date or time.
- When you make a booking, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept, and do accept these conditions on your behalf and on behalf of all members of your party and, further, if you are making a booking for more than one person, that you are responsible for all payments due from each and every party member for whom you are making a booking. Any information which we give to you shall be deemed as given to each and every party member for whom you are making or have made a booking.
Participants should adhere to the starting time and meeting point of the Trip or Experience as indicated on their voucher. If a Participant is late, Greek Mythology Tours will consider this as a no-show, his participation to the Trip or Experience will be cancelled and no refund will be provided. It is recommended that Participants arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the Trip or Experience.
- Cancellation and refunds policy of an Experience (travel dates valid until December 30th, 2020)
Greek Mythology Tours allows for the eventuality that a Participant may need to change or cancel an agreed service. Notification must be received in written. The following cancellation policy applies:
- Cancellation more than 5 days prior to scheduled Experience: Full refund, excluding 25% for administrative, service and credit card fees
- Cancellation 1-4 days prior to scheduled Experience or No Show: No refund
- Greek Mythology Tours reserves the right to offer the refund in the form of a credit note (travel voucher) instead of cash refund. The value of the credit note will be the amount that would normally be refunded minus credit card fees or service fees (if any). The expiration date is 2 years from the issuance of the credit note. After this time period and if the travel voucher is not used, the monetary value of travel voucher (credit note) can be refunded in cash if requested in written. The travel voucher can be gifted.
- Greek Mythology Tours reserves the right to make changes or substitutions in order to meet unexpected situations, or cancel the Experience, if deemed necessary for reasons including insufficient Experience participation and circumstances beyond Greek Mythology Tours’s control, such as strikes, lockouts, riots, wars, whether declared or undeclared, hostilities, civil disturbances, acts of God, acts of governments or other authorities, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, custom regulations, delays, or cancellations of or changes in itinerary or schedules or from any causes beyond our control. In such event, Participants will either be re-booked at the earliest possible time at the Participants’ convenience (taking into account Experience’s availability), or be issued with a refund voucher in the case of purchases bought through an agent, or be reimbursed the price paid for the ticket. The relevant party who has sold the ticket to the Participant will make all reimbursements. In any case, Greek Mythology Tours shall not be held liable for any expenses, costs or fees, including but not limited to, airline ticket costs or other personal expenses incurred by customers.
- Greek Mythology Tours will not proceed to any refund except in accordance with these Terms.
- Refunds will be returned within 90 days of the cancellation date (if given in cash).
- Should Greek Mythology Tours need to cancel an Experience, any payments will be fully refunded.
- Cancellation and refunds policy of a Trip (travel dates valid until December 30th, 2020)
Greek Mythology Tours allows for the eventuality that a Participant may need to change or cancel an agreed service. If Participants must cancel a reservation for a Trip, the following cancellation policy applies:
- For cancelations being requested in written after March 1st, 2020 for Trips taking place from March 1st, 2020 onwards: Greek Mythology Tours reserves the right to offer the refund in the form of a credit note (travel voucher) instead of cash refund. The value of the credit note will be the amount that would normally be refunded minus cancellation charges or credit card fees or service fees (if any). The expiration date is 2 years from the issuance of the credit note. After this time period and if the travel voucher is not used, the monetary value of travel voucher (credit note) can be refunded in cash if requested in written. The travel voucher can be gifted. The travel voucher can be used for the already agreed services between Greek Mythology Tours and the Participants or any other services that may be requested in the future, given availability, the value of which will not exceed the total value of the travel voucher.
Cancelation for Trips can be received up to 30 days prior to Trip start date with no cancelation fees. Otherwise, cancelation fees may apply:
A. For 15-29 days prior to Trip start date, the Trip cancelation fee will be 30% of Trip price.
B. For 14 or less days prior to Trip start date, the Trip cancelation fee will be 100% of Trip price and credit note (travel voucher) cannot be offered.
- Exceptions to these policies cannot be made for any reason.
13. Participant Release of Liability
- Participant desires to participate in the Trips or Experiences offered by Greek Mythology Tours.
- Participant is in good health and suffers from no minor or serious physical or mental injury, illness or disability that would make Participant especially susceptible to injury or disability while performing any activities related to or in connection with the Trips or Experiences.
- Participant fully comprehends and accepts all of the risks associated with his/her participation in the Trips or Experiences including, without limitation, exposure to unfavorable weather conditions, food sickness, allergic reactions, choking, injuries (e.g. without limitation, those arising out of self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other participants, automobiles, pedestrians, bicyclists and the like) and death.
- Participant’s participation in the Trips or Experiences is at Participant’s own sole risk. Participant, on behalf of his/herself and/or any person or entity acting through or on behalf of Participant, hereby forever and unconditionally releases Greek Mythology Tours, its affiliates, subsidiaries, owners, officers, employees, agents and insurers (collectively, “released parties”), from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) in any way arising out of, or resulting from, Participant’s participation in the Trips or Experiences, including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for death, injury, loss or damage to Participant, to anyone else, or to any property, regardless of whether or not such injury, loss or damage was caused by the negligence or willful conduct of the company or any of the release parties. Participant’s release includes, but is not limited to, harm that may be attributable to, or in any way arise from, Participant’s own conduct, behavior or history of pre-existing conditions or dispositions. Participant also agrees that Participant is financially responsible for any and all medical treatment required as a result of any such harm. Participant, on behalf of his/herself and/or any person or entity acting through or on behalf of Participant, further agrees to defend and indemnify the released parties, and to hold the released parties harmless, from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, expenses (including, without limitation attorney’s fees) and losses of any kind or nature whatsoever in any way arising out of, or resulting from, Participant’s participation in the Trips or Experiences.
- Participant agrees to pay any all costs, fees, expenses and charges arising from any act or conduct of Participant that results in damage or injury to any person. Participant further agrees to indemnify and hold Greek Mythology Tours harmless from and against any such act or conduct.
- This Waiver and Release of Claims constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between Participant and the Released Parties, and cancels, terminates and supersedes any prior agreement or understand relating to the subject matter hereof. There are not representations, promises, agreements, warranties, covenants, or undertakings other than those contained in this Waiver and Release of Claims.
- None of the provisions of this Waiver and Release of Claims can be waived or modified except expressly in writing signed by Participant and the party against whom the waiver or modification is sought to be enforced. Failure of any of the Release Parties to enforce any of their rights hereunder at any time shall not act as a waiver to enforce their rights under this Waiver and Release for the same or similar acts at any subsequent time.
Terms and Conditions for website usage
- Statement for Privacy and Protection of Personal Data
Our Privacy Statement, which is hereby incorporated into these Terms, governs your use of the website. Your acceptance of these Terms is also your consent to the information practices set forth in our Privacy Statement.
Greek Mythology Tours respects the personal data of every visitor of the website www.GreekMythologyTours.com and procures for a safe and complied to all applicable data protection laws navigation.
The present statement (referred to as Statement for Privacy and Protection of Personal Data hereinafter the “Statement”) explains in clarity how we process the personal data that we collect from you and/or you provide to us.
Please review this Statement for Privacy and Protection of Personal Data (“Statement”) to learn more about the information we may collect about you through this website and how we collect, store, use, share and protect the information/personal data that we obtain.
Greek Mythology Tours maintains the personal data that you have provided by filling in the respective fields in the electronic booking form to be used within the context of various promotional campaigns, offers, new tours and activities and/or newsletters that it may circulate from time to time.
In compliance with the obligation to protect the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to us by our visitors, we hereby commit to protect and use the personal data that are collected either online through the present website or following communication/co-operation with third parties.
Following registration, we keep in our records and process the following data:
Name, Email, Age, Sex, Mobile number
Greek Mythology Tours obtain only personal data that are voluntarily provided by you in order to satisfy your requests and travel plans, to provide information for products and services and to serve you in the best way. Whenever additional information are requested you will be notified accordingly.
Collection and purpose of use of personal data
The collection of personal data takes place only if you select voluntarily to provide them – for example, if you communicate through email or if you book one of the services of Greek Mythology Tours.
The use of services provided by www.Greek Mythology Tours , including the provision of tours, activities, travel arrangements, offers and relevant bookings requires ensuring the communication possibility with you. Therefore, during your registration to the website www.Greek Mythology Tours, it is necessary to declare the true personal data that you will requested for, as they are determined above.
Personal Information collection
Where practical, we will collect personal information directly from you. Generally, this collection will occur when you deal with us either in person, by telephone, letter, facsimile, email or when you visit our website. We may collect personal information about you when you purchase or make enquires about travel arrangements or other products and services, when you enter competitions, when you register for promotions, when you subscribe to receive marketing from us (e.g. e-newsletters) or when you request brochures or other information from us. We may also collect your personal information when you complete surveys or provide us with feedback.
With your registration to the services provided by www.Greek Mythology Tours, you also consent to the storing and use of your personal data, according to this Declaration. We are allowed to process your personal data, in order to provide personalized services, according to the law (article 6(1b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679). Your personal data are not used for other purposes, apart from what it is described in this Declaration, except if we receive your prior permission, or except if something like that is required or is allowed by the law.
The purpose of the collection, use and processing of your personal data, is (a) to provide the services you request through the website or direct communication with our personnel, for the receipt of which their use or / and process is required, e.g. online bookings of tours and activities and the consequent implementation of the contractual obligations, in order to execute, deliver and invoice of orders under the best conditions and with the most effective way, (b) the promotion of the services provided from Greek Mythology Tours and especially through www.Greek Mythology Tours, (c) the provision of personalized services and the facilitation of the service execution process, aiming to the facilitation of the visitor and / or ensuring that the content of the website is presented to the most effective way for you and your devices.
Greek Mythology Tours collects “sensitive” personal data only when you offer voluntarily those data or when these data are required or their collection is allowed by the law. We advise you to abstain from providing sensitive data, except if this is required for the purpose of providing personal data or if you hereby consent with the use of these data from Greek Mythology Tours for its purposes.
Greek Mythology Tours may ask you to provide in particular personal data to send you informative messages related to services or / and related offers and announcements. Greek Mythology Tours may also request your permission for particular use of your personal data and you may either consent or deny these uses. If you want particular services or communications, such as an electronic newsletter, you will be able to unsubscribe from the relevant recipients list at any time following the guidelines included to each communication. If you decide to unsubscribe from a service or communication, we shall try to delete your data as soon as possible, although we may need some time or / and information before we will be able to process your request.
Access to personal data and Rights
If you wish, you may request at any time to get informed about your personal data that are maintained by Greek Mythology Tours, their recipients, the purpose of their maintenance and processing, as well as their modification, correction or deletion, by sending an email to the address hello@GreekMythologyTours.com from the email address you have declared, attaching a copy of your identity card. You also have the right to review your personal data we maintain and, in general, to exercise any right foreseen by the law for the protection of the personal data.
The personal data you disclose to Greek Mythology Tours through www.Greek Mythology Tours, either during your registration or at a later stage, are collected, used and processed in accordance with the applicable personal data protection provisions. In particular, according to the provisions of the Law 2472/1997 and the Law 3471/2006, as in force, as well as the new European General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Directive 95/46/EC, related to the protection of personal data.
In detail, you retain the following rights:
Right to know about your personal data: upon your request, we will provide you information about the personal data we maintain about you.
Right to correct and complete your personal data: If you notify us, we shall correct any inaccurate personal data that relate to you. If you notify us, we shall fill in incomplete data, provided that these data are necessary for the purposes of processing your data.
Right to delete your personal data: upon your request, we will delete the personal data we maintain about you. However, some particular data will be deleted only after a specified holding period, for example because in some cases we are legally obliged to maintain your data, or because these data are required to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you.
Right to block your personal data: in some cases foreseen by the law, we shall block your personal data, if you request this. Further processing of blocked data occurs only to a very limited extent.
Right to withdraw your consent: at any time in the future, you may withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data. The lawfulness of the processing of your data remains unaffected by this action, up to the point where your consent is withdrawn.
Your right to object to the processing of your data: at any time in the future, you may object to the processing of your personal data, if we process your data on the basis of one of the legal grounds foreseen in the Article 6 (1e or 1f) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679. If you object, we shall stop processing your data, provided that there are no legitimate reasons for further processing. The process of your data for advertisement purposes is not a legitimate reason.
Transmission of Personal Data
Greek Mythology Tours does not share or transmit personal data to third parties, unless this is required for legitimate professional purposes and business needs, in order to meet your requests or / and if this is required or permitted by law. In any case, the access to your personal data is allowed only to authorized persons that are required to have access in order to be able to complete the purposes of the collection, the use and the processing of them, as this disclosed in this Statement.
In some cases, Greek Mythology Tours may share your personal data with various companies or service providers who collaborate with it, in order to respond to your requests, or to natural or legal persons that are assigned with the process implementation, provided that we will notify you in advance and we will receive your prior consent. People who have access to the data are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the data.
Greek Mythology Tours may transfer particular personal data outside the geographical boundaries to other companies that collaborate with it or / and store personal data in a jurisdiction other than that in which you are located to. By providing their personal data via the internet, the visitors consent to this transfer or / and the storage of their personal data abroad.
Greek Mythology Tours may store your personal data in a cloud. This means that the process of your personal data may be conducted by a cloud service provider on behalf of Greek Mythology Tours, and your personal data may be stored in different locations around the world. The Company uses organizational and contractual measures for the protection of the personal data and to impose similar, yet less restrictive, requirements to our cloud service providers, including requirements regarding the exclusive processing of your personal data, for the aforementioned purposes mentioned in this Statement.
Security of Personal Data
Greek Mythology Tours applies particular procedures for technical and organizational security, in order to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Our partners who support us in the operation of this website also comply with these provisions.
Greek Mythology Tours makes every reasonable effort to maintain the personal data collected only for the period of time it needs these data for the purpose they are collected or until their removal is requested (if this occurs earlier), unless it continues to maintain them according to provisions of the applicable legislation. Information storage is within our secured physical premises with various degrees of security control for access to computer records.
Revisions of the Statement
Greek Mythology Tours reserves the right to modify or periodically revise this Statement, in its sole discretion. If changes occur, Greek Mythology Tours will record the date of modification or revision in this Statement and the updated Statement will apply for you from that date on. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to explore whether there are any changes to the way we manage your personal data. This Statement was last updated on May 20, 2018.
Greek Mythology Tours appoints the lawyer Eleni Dede member of Athens Bar Association (Member Licence number: 34461) as its Data Protection Officer effected as of 25.05.2018.
2. Content Ownership
Greek Mythology Tours shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property of the website and any content on the website, including, but not limited to, the artwork, “look and feel” of the website, its color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, photographs, videos, sounds, visual interfaces, design, logos, trademarks, services marks, content, compilation, source code or HTML code, products, software, and other material contained or presented on the website, and any combination thereof (“Material”, or “materials”). The Material is copyrighted or otherwise protected and owned by Greek Mythology Tours, or a third party who licensed the right to use to Greek Mythology Tours, and as such is protected by Greek and foreign copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property laws and other applicable laws worldwide. Except where your use constitutes “fair use” under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform for commercial use, modify, reproduce, publish, republish, license, post, transmit or distribute any Material on the Website in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Greek Mythology Tours. Greek Mythology Tours, its affiliates, business partners and/or licensors own all right, title and interest, including all copyright, trademark, trade secrets, patent, and other intellectual property rights in such Material.
3. Conditions of Use
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- You will use this website in accordance with these Terms;
- All information supplied by you on this website is true, accurate, current and complete
We retain the right, at our sole discretion, to deny access to anyone to this website and the Material, products or services that we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these Terms.
4. Use Licence
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for personal, non-commercial transitory use only in connection with your permitted use of the website and for the sole purpose of performing the functions intended to be performed when using the website features. You must retain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices included in the Material. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Edit or otherwise modify or copy any material on the website;
- Republish or redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution or republication);
- Duplicate, distribute, transmit, reproduce, copy, publish, sell, license, rent, lease, loan, transfer, or otherwise exploit the material on this website for any commercial purpose
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Use any material from the website for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Greek Mythology Tours at any time.
In addition, you may not:
- Conduct any systematic or automated data access, monitoring, or collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) for any purpose without our express written authorization or by bypassing any measures that we may use to prevent or restrict access to the website;
- Use the website or features of the website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use the website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- “Frame,” “mirror” or incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications to the email addresses provided on the website;
- Delete or modify any of the Material or submissions posted on the website;
- Stalk, harass, threaten, defraud, spam, hack, or scam other users of the website;
- Use features of the website for purposes other than their intended purpose or exploit programming or other errors on the Website for personal gain or to the detriment of others;
- Decompile, reverse engineer or attempt to derive any source code or within the website, except if specifically permitted by law;
- Use the website other than for private, non-commercial use without our prior written consent;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the website, through hacking, password mining or any other means, or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the website; or
- Use any of our logos, names, trademarks, or service marks without our prior written consent, including, without limitation, as metatags or hidden text.5. Third party sites
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Greek Mythology Tours and undertake to keep Greek Mythology Tours indemnified against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature (including without limitation legal and accounting expenses and any amounts paid by Greek Mythology Tours to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Greek Mythology Tours legal advisers whether or not a lawsuit or other proceeding is filed) incurred or suffered by Greek Mythology Tours that in any way arises out of or relates to:
- Your breach or violation of these Terms or the documents referenced herein;
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party;
- Your use of this Website;
- Your negligence or willful misconduct.
Greek Mythology Tours may revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Please check this page frequently to stay aware of any changes.
Any claim relating to Greek Mythology Tours website shall be governed by the laws of the Hellenic Republic without regard to its conflict of law provisions.