Our Percy Jackson half-day mythology tour of the Acropolis and Acropolis Museum is ideal for families who want to see the heart of Ancient Athens and have fun at the same time! During this private family Athens mythology tour, you’ll learn the history and listen to myths and legends! There’s no better way for your kids to experience the magnificent Acropolis and Parthenon, and if they are fans of Percy Jackson, they can even see some of the places mentioned in the books and movies.
What to expect:
The private half-day Athens mythology tour for families begins when you meet our local expert guide. You will quickly discover that there are hours of fun ahead due to their kid-friendly nature! On the walk up the sacred Acropolis Hill, they will keep everyone engaged by speaking about the different myths and legends associated with the city and Acropolis. If your kids are fans of the Percy Jackson books, they may already know about the stories of Athena and Poseidon, but there are many others to hear.
Once at the top, our guide will show you around the Acropolis and Parthenon, pointing out interesting features, great photo spots, and viewpoints.
On leaving the Acropolis, our guide will lead the way to the Acropolis Museum for the second part of the tour. We know that kids and museums don’t often mix well, but this is certainly not the case with our Percy Jackson tours; our family Athens mythology tour is all about taking part and having fun, something we’re sure everyone will enjoy!
Why book this tour:
- A fun way to see Ancient Athens with the family
- Perfect for fans of the Percy Jackson books and movies
- Learn about the history of Athens
- Listen to myths and legends dating back thousands of years
- See the Acropolis and Parthenon with an expert local licensed guide
- A family-friendly tour that everyone will love
- A guided tour of the Acropolis Museum
- Enjoy magnificent views and unique insights
Inclusions / Exclusions:
- Family-friendly and fully licensed expert guide
- Guided tour of Acropolis and Acropolis Museum
- All taxes and VAT
- Snacks and drinks
- Entrance fees to the Acropolis and Acropolis Museum
Interested in other Percy Jackson Tours in Greece? Take a look at our family mythology tours, or contact us if you would like a tailored family tour just for you.
Note: The Percy Jackson tour to Greece and its promotion are not sponsored by Rick Riordan or Disney*Hyperion and they specifically disclaim any legal obligations or responsibilities for the tour.
The Acropolis Museum
We’ve tried to answer the most frequently asked questions below. Just click on each one to reveal the answer. Do you have a question you can’t see here? Please contact us today – We’d love to help!